This year, I was honored to have partnered with Similac to bring you information about formula feeding as well as share my family’s personal story.
All three of our kids were formula fed with Similac and we cannot say how thankful we are for the Similac StrongMoms Program.
Formula can get costly and the Similac Strong Moms provided some great savings as well as provided us with some great newborn resources too.
You’ve heard about the formula checks, yes?
Well the Similac Strong program provides those along with a bunch of other great things as well.
The Similac StrongMoms membership is free, and includes:
- Up to $329* in membership rewards, partner offers, FREE infant formula, coupons, samples, and savings
- Weekly emails for tips and tools on baby’s development at every stage
- The Art of Feeding, an easy-to-follow guide to breastfeeding, supplementing, and formula feeding
- Access to FeedingExpert, a feeding and nutrition resource where registered nurses, registered dieticians and third-party lactation consultants are available to answer questions about infant formula or breastfeeding: 1-800-986-8800
- FREE Baby Journal App to easily track your baby’s eating and sleeping habits, diaper changes, and more (for all Apple iOS and Android devices)
- Free photo book from the Shutterfly® Storytelling™ Collection,** a $35 Value to document your memories with your little one
Amazon Prime + Amazon Mom: Save on diapers + formula without ever leaving home!
Another great way we saved on both diapers and formula was ordering it in all through Amazon Prime/Amazon Mom. This was especially helpful with my November baby. We ordered our formula and got got a bulk savings. We ordered diapers with our Amazon Mom membership and saved 20% on diapers and the beauty of it all? Free shipping AND we put it on auto re-order- so we never needed to bundle the baby up on cold days just to get formula.