Fall is my favorite shopping season– the boots, the layering, the warm foliage inspired hues– what is not to love?
This month I am partnering with The Freehold Raceway Mall to share my fall fashion love and also let you all know about a super awesome shopping incentive they have going on right now with PopSugar– which you may have seen on my Insta-story!
Through the end of this month, Freehold Raceway Mall shoppers can present receipts dated 9/29/17-10/29/17 to customer service and receive the Septemeber PopSugar Must Have box– and it is a good one!!!
Inside this PopSugar Must Have box you will find:
- Hudson + Bleecker Bonjour Smartphone Wallet
- Figs & Rouge Hydra Prime Light™ Reflective Brightening Primer & Illuminator
- Buji Baja by Hat Attack Coco Flower Pin
- Richer Poorer Wool Striped Nora Socks
- Lipstick Queen Black Lace Rabbit Cream Blush
- Pipsnacks Kettle Pipcorn
All these goodies combined are valued at over $100!!!
The Hudson and Bleaker Bonjour Smart Phone Wallet my fave!! Beyond it being super useful for us busy gals on the go, I’m absolutely obsessed with all things blush and I love the snakeskin print!
If you are unfamiliar with Lipstick Queen, their products are color changing to your skin-tone– so they look a little different on everyone. This Black Lace Rabbit Cream Blush is just plain awesome!
The Figs and Rouge brightening primer is another must try! I’ve been using it since getting my PopSugar Must Have Box and it really does keep your makeup in place and give you a bit of a glowy look.
Saturday, I hosted a super fun fashion event at The Freehold Raceway Mall, sharing not only the most popular trends this fall but how you can style them and most importantly– WHERE you can find them!
Fall Trends + Tips
– Fall florals are hotter than ever before! The flower patterns on top of dark backgrounds really stand out and make a statement. You can rock this trend by wearing a floral shirt, pants or shoes– but my absolute favorite that we had styled up at Saturday’s event is to style a long floral maxi dress with a pair of leather leggings! It’s a fun and unexpected style and unique silhouette. It is also a great way to transition from summer to fall (which we are still doing here in NJ).
– Make a statement with red. I’ve spoken before about how hot -hot-hot red is this season but it worth mentioning again! If red feels a little too bold for you, feel free to use it as a pop of color with a handbag, shoes or other accessory. However you wear your red this season, the key is to not over do it. Let your one red piece make the statement. I really loved the bold red pants that our model, Megan wore on the runway Saturday! They were bold, classy and paired with a white dress shirt and fitted black blazer was absolute perfection.
– Sneakers and skirts. This is the best trend news we ladies could have asked for! Sneakers are no longer only for the gym + pairing with athleisure styles!! This year, when your feeling dressy-cash you can feel free to trade in those painful but cute heels (that we all still love, of course!) for super cute and super comfy sneakers!
– Long Vests! Vests are the ultimate layering piece for fall– ALWAYS– but this year it is all about taking that hemline down a little longer, specifically knee length or even floor scraping. Duster vests are my favorite! They add a little structure and look so classy with jeans and a great pair of boots!
– Unexpected Eye Liner. Saturday, makeup artists from Sephora and Ulta demonstrated a unique new trend in the makeup world– Graphic eyeliner & Water color eyes.
The Sephora makeup artist demonstarted the graphic eyeliner trend by used a vibrant blue eyeshadow– which when blended with a light eye shadow and black liner, did not look as bold as you may think– but rather perfectly to accented the model’s eyes.
The Ulta makeup artist demonstrated watercolor eyes using the Urban Decay’s Naked Heat Pallet – which is the epitome of fall when it comes to makeup hues. To line the eyes, she used a copper colored lip liner from Anastasia of Beverly Hills to line another model’s peepers– and it made her eyes look so big and awake! I use a similar technique on my brown eyes to make them appear bigger– but I use a reddish eyeliner– never thought of using a lip liner… but definitely will now!
Those are just a few of the tips and trends– I will continue to share more on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube too!
So stay tuned & be sure to enter the below giveaway because I PROMISE you are going to get that itch to shop!
WIN A $4,500 Shopping Spree!
Freehold Raceway Mall and The Modern Muse wants to help you update your wardrobe with the latest trends in fashion.
To help make this happen they will be rewarding one lucky person with an exclusive $4,500 shopping spree at a Macerich shopping center of their choice with a stylist.
Valid 10/6/17 – 10/31/17.
Terms and conditions apply.
Disclosure: This post was written in partnership with the Freehold Raceway Mall