It’s that confusing time of year where according to all of the sand you just tracked into the house from the beach you are preeeetty sure it is still 100% summer, but when you go into any retail store you find yourself surrounded by backpacks and notebooks, making it feel 200% time for Back-to-school.
And while I am team summer, there is no doubting that NOW is the time to snag all of the hottest trends kids are going to be vying for as they head back to the classroom.
Today, I visited the folks over at Better Connecticut to chat about some of the hottest back to school trends that are already quickly being scooped up in retailer stores all over.
Below is the full clip of the segment with tons-o-product links below!
Emoji Madness & Silly Faces
● Capelli girls emoji leggings, TJMaxx
● Aqua blue emoji leggings, Justice
● Blue Emjoi leggings, Justice
● Pink emoji shirt, The Children’s Place
● “Where’s the pizza” Emoji shirt, The Children’s Place
● Emoji Backpack, The Children’s Place (Currently 50% off!!! Making it just $13.50)
● Emojination Lunchbox , TJMaxx or Target
● Jamoji Headphones, Staples
● Turquoise magic sequin lunchbox
● “LOL”/”YAY” Flippy T-shirt – Justice
● Camo pants and dabbing emoji shirt, The Children’s Place
● Camo Skirt & Unicorn shirt, Justice
Junk Food Frenzy!
● Junk Food backpack and lunchbox by Style Lab
● Macaroon Erasers, Staples
● Popsicle highlighters – Staples