Recently, I looked in the mirror and the reflection staring back at me was begging for H.E.L.P.
My skin looked tired. My skin tone looked – all over the map– blotchiness, and *gasp!!* were those sun spots, I was seeing??
Maybe you’ve noticed the same or found your pores are clogged, fine lines popping up.
If so– read on, my friends.
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive skin care treatment that can help with all of those things and something I’ve been curious to try for a while now.
Earlier this month, I was introduced to the Silk’n Revit– an at home microdermabrasion kit that exfoliates your skin using a light suction and diamond tip peel (a technique typically only found at spas) and my experience thus far has been a great one.
You can see the Revit in action in my YouTube video below.
In the meantime, here are some of the highlights:
– The diamond tip peel exfoliates your skin
– The suction on the device increases blood flow and increases collagen
– The treatment is perfect to treat: fine lines, skin discoloration, acne scars and clogged pores
– Each area should be treated for 5 minutes, twice a week
– Results can start to be seen as early as after one week
– The device is easy to clean and is a fraction of the cost of microdermabrasion at the spa.
Disclosure: This post was written in a partnership with ReVit. However, all thoughts, opinions, fine lines and blotchy skin– are my own.