If there is one beauty company you have heard me recommend time and time again, it is IT Cosmetics. I am quite literally OBSESSED with their products for a variety of reasons (some you can see in my Ride Or Die Beauty Products video).
Last night, I attended an incredible event celebrating the launch of 52 (yes, F I F T Y – T WO!!!) brand spanking new products. Most products are already available on ITCosmetics.com and will be launching EXCLUSIVELY in Ulta stores later this summer– so keep your eyes out for them on your next Ulta Haul!
(That’s my friend Melissa, she is a beauty junkie too– check out here site here– she always has the best giveaways!!)
Some of my favorites that I cannot wait to get my hands on are:
- Bye Bye Redness – This stuff is next level goodness for those of us with red patches, or anyone with roseca–AND feels and smells incredible.
- CC Airbrush Perfecting Powder with SPF 50+ – If you’ve watched any of my beauty videos you know that my every day begins with my IT Cosmetics CC cream. It is a full coverage CC cream and practically my second skin– so I am super stoked to try out the powder!
- Perfect Lighting Concealing And Brightening Pen– I love that IT cosmetics are often “double duty” products. This one is a brightener and concealer and feelt super light when I swatched it on my hand. Like all of the IT products it has some great anti-aging products and green tea extract to make your eyes look bright and awake!
- Confidence In A Compact with SPF 50+–Full coverage sold serum chock-filled with things that make and keep our skin looking incredible like: hydrolyzed collegen, peptides, caviar extract and SPF!
- Confidence In A Cleanser– A cleanser with ultra-hydrating serum, anti-aging ingredients, sulfate free– definitely going to try adding this to my routine!
- Bye-Bye Undereye Concealing Pot– Bye Bye Undereye is one my favorite IT products. It covers EV-ER-Y-THING– not just undereye. That being said, when I apply it under my eyes, I always added a little moisturizer because it sometimes creased under my 30-something peepers.
Below is a recap of my time journeying through this”IT Cosmetics Wonderland”, swinging on larger than life brush and compact swings, sliding down a brow brush– tube slide, see-sawing with on a brow pencil and falling in love with a product line that I didn’t think could get any better– but oh, IT did!